当前位置:首页>>真空阀厂家 What is a ferrule joint and link principle
What is a ferrule joint and link principle
发表日期：：2022-12-31 16:00:25 | 点击数：
本文摘要：The ferrule joint is widely used in daily life and is a tool accessory that people are more familiar with. The card sleeve joint has the advantages of simple structure, convenient use and no need for welding, which brings a lot of convenience to people's production and life.The ferrule type pipe
The ferrule joint is widely used in daily life and is a tool accessory that people are more familiar with. The card sleeve joint has the advantages of simple structure, convenient use and no need for welding, which brings a lot of convenience to people's production and life.
The ferrule type pipe joint is composed of three parts: the joint body, the ferrule, and the nut. After the ferrule and the nut sleeve are inserted into the joint body on the steel pipe, when the nut is tightened, the outer side of the front end of the ferrule fits with the taper surface of the joint body, and the inner blade bites into the seamless steel pipe evenly to form an effective seal.
The working principle of the ferrule joint:
The ferrule joint is particularly suitable for working under high pressure, vibration, and high sealing performance requirements.
1. When connecting the pipeline, it must be assembled according to the specified tightening force. If the ferrule is severely deformed during pre-installation, the sealing effect will be lost.
2. It is forbidden to add fillers such as sealant. In order to achieve a better sealing effect, some people apply sealant on the ferrule. As a result, the sealant is flushed into the hydraulic system, causing failures such as blockage of the orifice of the hydraulic component.
3. When connecting pipes, make sure that the pipe has enough deformation margin to avoid tensile stress on the pipe.
4. When connecting the pipeline, avoid subjecting it to lateral force. Excessive lateral force may cause a loose seal.
5. When connecting the pipeline, it should be tightened at one time to avoid multiple disassembly, otherwise the sealing performance will deteriorate.
6. Detailed inspection after installation: the pipe can be removed to check whether the assembly meets the requirements; there should be even slight protrusions on the pipe at the end of the ferrule; the ferrule cannot slide back and forth, but slight rotation is allowed.